-->

12.20.2005

News: Subway Grand Opening


A new Subway Sandwich Restaurant opened on the corner of Lakeland and 14th. It joins the Subway on Henderson Ave, the one in the Westtown Mall, the one on 5th St, and the one connected to the Sunlit Falls 16 Theater to become the fifth Subway in the area. Owner/manager Oren Thome believes this Subway to be the deliciousest one of all, as well as the most American.
"I put up as many USA flags as I could," Thome said proudly, "because America rules!"
Thome pointed out that his new location has more flags than all the other ones combined. More than all the other ones combined! The same great Subway taste is still available at the other four Subways in town, but Thome believes they taste just a little bit more un-American. I'd have to agree.
Thome also would like to point out that the full menu is not yet available, but he is working on it.
"I am still waiting for my Teriyaki sauce and my mayo, so..."
Thome also mentioned that he still hasn't been able to get the toasting machine up and running, but he's on it, so hold tight.