-->

1.03.2006

Intro: 2006


Happy New Years Everyones!
Greetings! I am the Year of 2006! Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I am 3 days old, but that's old in year years. That's even older than puppy years, but not quite as old as certain insects. Did you know the average life span of the average insect is less than 1 year? Check out this site and learn!
A Moment of Science
Anyway, I, myself, have a life expectancy of exactly 1 solid year. I take in that info as a blessing. I know that I will die at exactly the midnight that divides Dec 31, me, and Jan 1, 2007. Ryan Seacrest will be there to lower me into the ground. I will find him to be pleasant and only slightly off-putting.
What will I do with my life? Wouldn't you like to know? I can't tell you any specifics, but I can tell you this:
The Sun will spin around us, or vice-versa.
The oceans will swirl like crazy-time city.
Folks'll die. Famous folks, too!
More folks'll be born. Just like me!
Things will be invented that will make our lives way easier.
New versions of things will be unveiled that will make their older counterparts look clunky and lame-o-matic.
Dentist appointments will be spaced.
I will age rapidly. Don't make fun of me.
Lots of sex will be achieved.
Cars will be painted, some will explode.
TV will be better than ever. I will watch every single show.
Blogging will be on everybody's "hot" list.
Food, both hot and cold, will be eaten, served, and evacuated.

Are you getting pumped yet? Pumped for me? I is.
-2006