-->

2.24.2006

Intro: Al Carlson


Hello there,
My name is Al Carlson. I'm here on this internet station for one reason and one reason only: to find love. I've heard that people find happiness and "soul mates" up here all the time. It's my turn to give 'er a shot.

Here's my profile:
Name: Al Carlson
Age: 67
Occupation: retired plumber
Hobbies: going to church
Favorite movies: I liked that show about the guy who drinks himself to death.
Favorite music: Anything with a melody and tasteful use of chimes
Favorite TV shows: the news, 60 Minutes, Archie Bunker, Jay Leno
Last book read: Working with Concrete has been on my nightstand for months.

I'm interested in meeting a good woman who's into cooking in the kitchen, lounging in the livingroom, and getting down and dirty in the bedroom.

Keep in mind, I am on a fixed income, so I am unable to become anyone's "sugar daddy."

If you like what you see, just post a comment and we'll see if we can't get together.

Yours in Christ,
-Al Carlson

Feedback:
At 2:58 PM, February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said something along the lines of...

Al, I just saw you in the unemployment line. What gives?

 
At 3:38 PM, February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said something along the lines of...

I guess I should've said I'm semi-retired. Truthfully, I've been collecting unemployment checks for several years. They say it can all be done online. That is why I must stand on those damned lines.

Hey, BB, are you a lady?

 
At 7:59 AM, April 07, 2006, Blogger bradles said something along the lines of...

You spelled "photo" and "actor" incorrectly.

 
At 2:07 PM, March 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said something along the lines of...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on sunlitfalls.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research points that about 90% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

Back to City Limits