-->

2.14.2006

News: Key to City Finally Unloaded


Hello,
It is with great pleasure that I announce the winner of the Key to the City Contest is 94th visitor, Trent Something-or-Other. Here is his winning email:

Dear Ms. (Mrs.?) Mayor,

I am visitor 94 and shall hereby be know as such. Can I qualify to win this prize, being affiliated loosely with you and your organization? I am Debbie’s half-brother. Debbie cleans your office when your regular lady (Debbie’s mom, my step-mom, Randi) is out sick.

- Trent (Debbie’s half-brother)


Here's my reply:

CONGRATULATIONS TRENT!
You've won! Actually, it's a good thing you are a friend of the organization because it will be easy to get you that damn key. I will be posting this email along with yours, so everybody knows we are done. Once again, Trent, congrats!
-Mayor Jackie Gustafson, Mayor


So, that's the end of that. I will post a photo of the Key-Giving-Away Ceremony very soon!
Oh, and, Trent? It's "Ms" if you catch my drift.
-JG, Mayor