-->

2.28.2006

News: Key to City Award Ceremony


Hey everybody!
Here's a picture from the ceremony.
(reminder)
What a crazy time we had! The honored one, Trent, turned out to be a real perv. He told me I had "nice ones" and then licked his lips! Yuck! It was all I could do to not knee him in the you-know-whats.

Later, at the gala reception, I saw a different side of Trent--a softer, fleshier side. Long story short, we are now officially an item. I don't want to get too graphic with the details, but my Trent is one hot potato. He reminds me that I am not just a powerful, lower-middle-aged woman, but simply a woman. He is all man and all mine.

Oh, I could go on all night. In fact, I have. Anyways, that was the key deal. I think I can safely speak for all of us here in Sunlit Falls when I say that we're all winners in this one. Especially me.

Ta ta for now!
-Jackie F. Gustafson, Mayor