-->

3.31.2006

Comment: Why Ain't I Got No Buds?


Yo,
My name is Greg Bayless. I think pretty highly of myself. I am a hell of a lot more cool than most jerks out there. One question haunts me, though. Why ain't I got no buds? Seems like just about everybody's got buds. Some have tons, some just one. Me? I gots none.

Do folks just not like me? Do they not get where I'm at? Screw 'em if they can't see me for me. Here's what they should see in me: a awesome dude. Here's what it seems like they all see: some creep who is better than them.

I get lonely. I get the urge, too. You know the urge. The urge that burns deep within your soul. I'm lousy with the urge.

All I need is just one bud and things will be just fine. Call me.

-Greg

Feedback:
At 3:26 PM, April 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said something along the lines of...

why don't you strike up a convo with JP. He can't be too picky.

 
At 8:03 AM, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said something along the lines of...

JP is a twerp and so are you for suggesting I talk to that twerp!

 

Post a Comment

Back to City Limits