-->

3.16.2006

News: Love Blossoms


Why hello there!
Jackie (your mayor) here with some rather cool news to report: I am in love! That's right, Trent and I are officially ga-ga goo-goo over one another and I couldn't be more pleased. "Could you be more pleased?" TV's Chandelier might ask. "No," I would respond.

Last night we went on the most loviest date a girl could ever imagine. He picked me up from my office in his work truck (see photo) at 6pm sharp. I love that about him. From there, we ate at Uncle Dave's BBQ Shack--stuffing ourselves with extremely saucey ribwiches and bone-dry root beers. He paid for the meal. I guess I felt like I owed him for it, because next thing you know I was performing deviant acts all over him in the back room of the concrete company where he works. I think he lives there, too, but that's none of my business. Yes, my loyal citizens, you got yourselves a love-tossed public official on your hands (especially your hands, Trent.)

I'm treating him to a DVD/ice cream night at my place tonight. I'll keep you posted.
-JFG